Licensed Massage Therapist
East Brunswick Franchised Location
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU needed? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
What We'll Accomplish Together
“We help people feel their best”.
Our vision is “Total body care at Massage Envy is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey”.
As a licensed massage therapist at Massage Envy in East Brunswick, we focus on Total Body Care. We believe that regular massages and facials are an integral part of total body wellness.
- Perform consecutive 50-min/80-min quality massages within scope of practice and licensing.
- Design specific, customized wellness sessions tailored to the client’s individual needs.
- Generate new clientele through promotion of health and wellness benefits – Membership Wellness Program.
- Create an excellent experience for clients through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentations accurately and entirely.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
What it Takes to Succeed
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Reliable, punctual, flexible to the needs of the business.
- Open to working nights and weekends to maximize earnings.
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue required.
- Knowledge of various other modalities preferred.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Flexible schedule.
- Steady clientele.
- Supplemental insurance provided through Aflac.
- Employee massages at discounted rate.
- Employment growth opportunities.
- Paid CEU Classes (up to a $500 value).
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
Serious self-care, from your hands to your head
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. A self-care program is available to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
Ongoing education to build your skills
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.
More ways to keep bodies working
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
Appreciation for everything you do
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists. To celebrate all you do, the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect