As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That’s why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you’ll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
What we offer
Free Continuing Education
Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE
Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE
Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Eagan Massage Envy offer dedicated clientele and busy schedules. You spend your time at work truly working with your clients. You can create your own pay scale and have a real say in your work schedule. You receive a reliable paycheck and work with dedicated, professional, client focused team.
We provide all massage supplies and professional front desk support. We offer our team free monthly service (massage, facial or total body stretch session, paid medical benefits, ongoing education, paid training, highly competitive compensation and paid time off. We require a minimum of 500 hours of accredited massage therapy education.
Our Best Place to Work Philosophy provides you with the best employee compensation package including:
- $1000 hiring bonus..
- Paid medical Benefits (up to $2400 per year:)
- Paid time off
- Paid Training
- Free monthly massage or other service
- Industry leading wage package
- Set schedules
- Flexible hours
Our therapists provide a variety of modalities including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release, Pre-Natal, Cranio-Sacral, Trigger Point, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, Sugar Foot Scrub and Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT). Send your resume today and join our team as we help people feel their best!
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of masage therapy school and certification of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experienc in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massge Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communication and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guestsm co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up