Daphne Franchised Location
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU needed? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
Ready to get to know ME? We would love to meet YOU! Massage Envy is Now Hiring!
Massage Envy is more than the leader in accessible massage & skincare. We’re a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best. We believe that therapeutic massage is an integral part of one’s well-being journey. Join us and learn more about our culture of care and discover a place that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional.
- Service pay rate + gratuity (Most therapists avg. $30-$40/hr)
- For therapists with an out of state professional licenses: We will pay for you AL license transfer & provide travel compensation!
- Consistent schedules & flexible hours & the ability to work at multiple locations with full & part-time positions available.
- Unique opportunity to work in an environment with therapists that have varied educational backgrounds & experience.
- Commissions, gratuities, and bonuses. Along with paid compensation for same-day appointment cancellations*.
- Medical & Dental insurance options available.
- We supply all equipment, linens & massage mediums.
- Eligibility to earn PTO.
- FREE CEU’s (12 hours annually) & discounts on professional insurance through AMTA ($80 savings annually).
- Employee self-care programs along with employee membership benefits that offer free services monthly.
- Training in providing service offering in Massage Envy’s exclusive, professionally assisted total body stretch services & percussion therapy.
We welcome the chance to meet with you and discuss career opportunities with Massage Envy. Come find out why SO many massage professionals are choosing to be part of our team!
Benefits You'll Love
Serious self-care, from your hands to your head
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. A self-care program is available to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
Ongoing education to build your skills
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.
More ways to keep bodies working
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
Appreciation for everything you do
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists. To celebrate all you do, the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect