EstheticianDaphne Franchised Location 6880 U.S. Hwy 90, Daphne, Alabama, 36526 Job ID: 2020-85100 Job Type: Regular Part-Time
Every face (and hand and back) tells a story. But YOU know they all need the same thing to keep their skin in top condition: regular skin care from skilled professionals like you. As an esthetician, you don’t settle for ordinary results for your clients. Why would you settle for ordinary when it comes to your career? At a Massage Envy franchised location,* you have everything you need to create a future that looks beautiful. Like access to advanced products and training from leading skin care brands, customizable treatments where your artistry can shine, and an established client base—all so you can focus on doing more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Champions for Regular Skin Care
- Great Teammates
AS SERIOUS ABOUT SKIN
CARE AS YOU ARE
Massage might be in our name, but skin care is in our nature. In fact, Massage Envy is, collectively across its franchise network, America’s #1 skin care provider. We know there’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skin care or careers. With cutting-edge services, customizable protocols, and the most results-focused product lines, you have everything you need to do what you love: transform lives one face at a time.
FEELING GOOD FROM
THE INSIDE OUT
Stress affects the skin. It can have the same effects on your career. We’ve got mental wellness resources to help you bring the same balance to your life that you bring to your clients’ skin. This program gives Massage Envy franchised location employees and their families access to confidential counseling sessions via phone, video, and online chat, as well as other mental health resources to help navigate life's ups and downs.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
We can’t put our best face forward without estheticians, and we’re all in on celebrating all you do to keep clients glowing and business growing. That’s why the Massage Envy Esthetician of the Year program was created.
Skin care trends and treatments are constantly changing, but you’ll have endless opportunities to soak up the latest skin care knowledge. From product training with leading skin care brand partners to ongoing education provided in partnership with respected, professional organizations, you’ll have the learning support you need to continue building your expertise and perfecting your techniques.
Do you love helping clients see the best in themselves and feel beautiful in their own skin?
Massage Envy is more than the leader in accessible massage—we're also America's leading skin care service provider. As an esthetician at our Daphne franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have an important role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized facial and body treatments that meet the individual needs of clients.
- Become a trusted adviser to members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any esthetician, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many skin care treatments as you want. And our membership model means you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work.
- In-depth product and service training to help you keep your skin care skills strong and your knowledge fresh.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Massage Envy Daphne is now hiring for a licensed Esthetician!
At Massage Envy, we offer a variety of skin care services including: OBAJI facials, JANMARINI facials, 60-minute acne or hydrating back facials, Dermatologist grade chemical peels using PCA skincare, and microdermabrasion using Massage Envy’s patented Microderm-Infusion Technology. Also, we now offer NEW facial waxing & brow design services!
A position with Massage Envy offers the following benefits:
- Sign on bonus for hired, full-time employee*
- Paid training with our OBAJI, JAN MARINI, and PCA representatives
- Full and part-time positions available; morning, evening, & weekend shifts available
- Consistent schedules with flexible hours
- Commissions, gratuities, and bonuses
- Medical & dental insurance options available
- We supply all back-bar supplies & equipment
- Steady client business
- Employee services at reduced cost
- Professional & positive work atmosphere with great employees
- Build a practice without the stress of clinic ownership and management!
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of skincare education as well as required classroom work.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetic services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetics License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing facials is required, along with ability to follow Massage Envy protocols. Understands and believes in the benefits of skincare.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up