As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That’s why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you’ll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
What we offer
Free Continuing Education
Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE
Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE
Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists.
TAKE A NEW LOOK at an INCREDIBLE CAREER with Massage Envy in Cranberry Township, PA!
We’re looking for talented Licensed Massage Therapists for both part time and full time employment at one of the busiest locations in all of PA!
We love our therapists and offer an industry-leading pay and benefits package:
Base payper 60min session: $15-$20*
(includes massage, assisted stetch, hot stone, etc)
Additional payfor therapist-recommended session enhancements:
Exfoliating Foot Treatment--$4
Exfoliating Hand & Arm Treatment--$4
Enhanced Muscle Therapy--$4
(many of these enhancements can be bundled!)
Requested therapist bonusper session: $1-$2
Other therapist benefitsinclude:
Free monthly massage/facial
Health insurance assistance
Misc. bonus and incentive plans
Free and discounted CEU's
Discounted AMTA and ABMP memberships
* Depending on experience, skill, etc
Our newly-remodeled clinic is beautiful and inviting, and fully furnished to make your career a success:
iPads for every room (intakes, client consent, etc)
Electric tables throughout
Hot towel cabi's in every room
All lotions, creams, gels, and uniforms provided
Do you have your own private practice? No problem! We want you to make a lasting impact in both Cranberry Township & your own hometown.
Come practice your profession at one of the highest performing clinics in the nation!
We’d love to hear from you today!
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a massage therapist at Massage Envy Cranberry, essential duties include performing professional quality massages within our scope of practice, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent guest service
- Suggesting treatment based on observations
- Confidently and knowledgeably educating members and guests about services and products
- Promoting therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members
What it Takes to Succeed:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment
- Must adhere to all local and state licensing laws and regulations related to massage therapy, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current massage license
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Trigger Point massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management
- Maintain client confidentiality
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME TO YOUR PROFILE PAGE
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up