Wellness CoordinatorTeas Crossing Franchised Location 1140 N. FM 3083, Conroe, TX, 77304 Job ID: 2016-8258 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, or championing the wellness program—you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Sales Superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
A MISSION THAT MATTERS
Everyone deserves a body that works. And we believe that regular massage and skin care aren’t a luxury; they’re body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you’re a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, chronic pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. To us, that’s a big reason we love what we do.
A CULTURE OF CARE
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
We are looking for smart and energetic Wellness Coordinators (front sales staff) to serve our growing membership-based therapeutic massage and facial spa in Conroe, serving the greater Lake Conroe, Montgomery, Willis and Huntsville areas. Our clinic has ranked in the top 1% of all locations nationwide for customer service as ranked by our guests! If you have the skills to be a top seller in the industry, please apply.
Full and part time positions available. We have a variety of shifts to fill so please contact us for an interview to discuss your schedule.
Principal Duties include:
* Ensuring the comfort, safety and value of customer experiences with Massage Envy
* Communicating effectively with guest and members regarding their therapeutic needs for massage and facial skin care
* Educating and Sales to Guests on the benefits of Membership, Gift Cards and Retail Products
* Answering phone calls and setting appointments
* Greeting members and guests and ensuring satisfaction
* Clerical duties including typing, filing and sorting
* Assist in maintaining cleanliness of the entire center
* Various duties as assigned by Clinic Management
Here is a list of some of the outstanding benefits we offer at our location:
* Hourly rate plus Membership sales bonuses including tiers for outstanding performance
* Gift card sales incentives
* Manager and Franchisee supported environment with on-going and proactive training
* Available Blue Cross and Blue Shield comprehensive major medical health insurance plans for you to access as a full-time employee working a minimum 30 hours per week as well as dental and vision plans
* Direct employment (not assigned to a temp agency or "1099" contractor status)
* Free payroll direct deposit service
* 401(K) after 1st year with free employer matching beginning January 2016
* One free service a month with discounts on facials, additional massages, and other retail products
* Delicious K-cup coffee machine
What it Takes to Succeed:
For consideration, you must have the following experience and qualifications:
* Extensive retail customer service sales, interaction and communication
* Effective communicator with ability to clearly articulate on the phone and in person
* Ability to multi-task in a retail setting and work cohesively with others
* Outgoing positive personality
* Clean and business professional appearance which requires hair, face, and clothing to be business professional
* Commitment to honesty, integrity, and reliable work ethic
* Computer experience (preferred Spa scheduling program)
* Must pass a nationwide criminal background check
* Ability to lift (10-20pounds), stand and walk
* Abilty to use household cleaning products
* Ability to keep personal cell phone/ other electronics in provided locker or personal vehicle
*Must have a Business Professional Appearance of face, hair, clothing and shoes at all times.
Part-time and full-time positions available. Applicants must assert the ability to work a variable schedule for an assigned shift between 25-39 hours each week during our normal business hours of 8am-10pm Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm Saturday and 10am-6pm Sunday. Serious inquiries only.
Please call our special 24-hour jobs hotline for more information at (936) 228-9322 or to apply directly visit http://pleaseapplyonline.com/mefbe/Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up