Massage Therapist - ***$2,000 SIGNING BONUS***Teas Crossing Franchised Location 1140 N. FM 3083, Conroe, TX, 77304 Job ID: 2017-17096 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
***$2,000 SIGNING BONUS***
Major Medical Health Insurance for F/T
401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
MASSAGE ENVY - TEAS CROSSING (CONROE)
What We'll Accomplish Together:
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPISTS FOR CONROE / MONTGOMERY / HUNTSVILLE / WILLIS AREA
Massage Envy - Teas Crossing in Conroe is looking for Licensed Massage Therapists to join our extremely busy clinic. We are located in the same shopping center with JCPenney, The Olive Garden and Chase Bank on the northwest corner of FM 3083 and I-45 North.
Are you tired of sitting in the breakroom because of an empty appointment book, surfing the web on your phone, when you should be making money? With over 1.6 Million members nationwide, we will keep you busy and making money your entire shift.
We will value you as an EMPLOYEEin our therapist-friendly culture. We do not place therapists on 1099 status to avoid paying taxes. We provide all the marketing and advertising to fill up your appointment book. We pay all the rent, supply expenses, utilities, overhead, and a first class facility so you can focus on providing great service and not have to worry about safety issues, expenses, or where the next client is coming from.
We provide free payroll direct deposit as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching after your first year of employment. We fully sponsor the cost of many CE programs for modalities such as prenatal and hot stone. Employees receive one complimentary massage each month with discounts for additional services. For full-time employees working 30 hours a week or more, we pay half the premium of a Blue Cross Blue Shield comprehensive Major Medical group health insurance plan. We also provide access to dental and vision insurance plan.
Average yearly income for a new LMT performing 30 hours of massage per week is $40,000 - $50,000+ (commissions, bonuses and average tips). If you want to make more money as an employee and have medical insurance, please contact us immediately!
What it Takes to Succeed:
We are in search of professional Licensed Massage Therapists, whose principle duties include:
- Perform consecutive 50-minute, 80-minute, and 110-minute quality massage therapy sessions within scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly, professional, and helpful attitude.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create accurate and legible client intake notes.
- Design customized sessions based on member/guest's individual needs.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referrals and guest pass programs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Safeguard client information and confidentiality.
What’s there for YOU....
- Full and Part-time positions available. Weekend and evening shifts required.
- Consistent schedules and immediate bookings
- Free payroll direct deposit service
- Direct employment (not contractor/1099 or room renter)
- Free CEs (12+ per year)
- One free massage service a month with discounts on facials, additional massages, and retail products
- Frequent on-going training from Massage Envy
- Major Medical Group Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (must work 30+ hours per week)
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) with up to 100% company match after 1st year
- Positive work environment
- All creams, lotions, linens and equipment supplied
- Professional atmosphere with new state of the art equipment
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school, a certificate of completion and State License.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Please call our special 24-hour jobs hotline for more information at (936) 228-9322 or to apply directly visit http://pleaseapplyonline.com/mefbe/
(***Details and terms available in clinic; former or current employees of the Teas Crossing, Tomball, and Lone Star Parkway locations of Massage Envy are ineligible***)
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up