Massage TherapistConcord/Clayton Franchised Location 5442 Ygnacio Valley Rd, Concord, California, 94521 Job ID: 2018-54467 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
What We'll Accomplish Together
We are in search of a California Certified Massage Therapist looking for a long term role in a stable and positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our clinic is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! Your expertise in health care industry will make you an important part of our team. We book your appointments and provide all supplies so you can focus on the client.
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
- CAMTC (if you dont have it we can help you obtain it)
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment.
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
What we Offer:
- Base salary and competitive commission structure.
- Free hands on training
- Steady clientele
- Flexible schedules
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
- Discounts on professional products
- Continuing education webinars/reimbursemen
- Free one hour massage/facial for full-time employees.
- Reduced Employee rates for massage/facial for part-time employees.
- Reduced Employee rates for massage/facial for one family member.
- Employee Lounge with Keurig, snacks, chaise, foot-massager etc.
- Regular employee outings to relax and Rejuvinate.
- • Professional and safe work environment
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up