Front Desk Sales & Customer Service Associate - Part Time
Closter Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. At our Closter/Waldwick, NJ franchised location, you're part of a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. Our NJ franchises in Closter and Waldwick are family owned, and have been operating for 15+ years. As a sales and customer service associate, you'll have a meaningful role to play as you help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch; and establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
Massage Envy franchisees have never been more committed to safety. Outside experts–leaders in their field–were engaged to review the Massage Envy brand standards targeted at sanitation and infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of members, guests, and employees in mind. You can learn more about the brand standards that all Massage Envy franchisees must follow at https://www.massageenvy.com/about-us/health--and-safety
BENEFITS that help you take care of you:
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work with Hourly PLUS Commission averaging from $13-$18 per hour.
- Medical benefits available at reduced rates, PLUS employer contribution
- Matching 401K
- Paid Sick Time, and Paid Personal Time Off
- Travel/Mileage Allowance
- Free or reduced-cost employee massages, facials and retail product
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Providing OUTSTANDING customer serviceby greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location.
- PROMOTING the value of total body careby educating clients on new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations.
- Protecting our WORKPLACE CULTUREby recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
- Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or sales experience.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn’t the easy thing).
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates who can work well with other in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect