Massage Therapist (Full-Time & Part-Time)
Clermont Franchised Location
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU needed? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
MASSAGE ENVY CLERMONTis looking for full and part-time Licensed Massage Therapists to join our BUSY CLINIC! Our mission is to help people feel their best. Whether you are a new therapist or a seasoned veteran, we provide extensive training to make sure you are prepared for the everyday life as a Massage Therapist. Your essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice of Florida licensing and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in your franchised location; designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs; and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.We are also now offering Total Body STRETCH and Rapid Tension Relief as a service for our clients which offers our therapists more options to help their clients and is less taxing to a therapist's body. We strive to maintain a positive, team-oriented environment where you can share ideas and best practices with other therapists.
- $20.00 - $35.00 per service (varies depending on gratuity)
- PLUS, additional income for rebooking and enhancements
- Free CEU's available annually
- Busy clinic with full schedules and minimal appointment gaps
- Flexible Schedules (day, nights and weekends)
- 401(k) with employer match available to qualified employees
- FREE Employee Membership to be used at any location nationwide, with discounted services and retail at home location
- Paid Time Off to qualified employees
- Tuition Reimbursement to qualified employees
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
Serious self-care, from your hands to your head
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. A self-care program is available to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
Ongoing education to build your skills
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.
More ways to keep bodies working
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
Appreciation for everything you do
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists. To celebrate all you do, the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect