Massage TherapistClackamas Franchised Location 9757 SE Sunny Side Road, Clackamas, OR, 97015 Job ID: 2018-35618 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Our Clackamas location has an immediate need for an experienced massage therapist who can work evenings and/or weekends. Our community member base cliental has grown significantly and our clinic is open 7 days a week. We need an experienced massage therapist who is available to work evenings and/or Saturday and Sunday’s.
- Mon - Fri open until 10PM
- Sat & Sun open until 6PM
You decide what day/hours work best for you and we will schedule our clients with you!
Why Work with us?
- Supplement your cliental.
- No out of pocket expenses – all supplies and equipment provided.
- Dedicated support team to manage your appointments, marketing, supplies and needs.
- Continued education and paid time to attend trainings.
- PTO (paid time off; sick time).
- Paid twice a month; W2 employee.
- Health & Wellness benefits include complimentary massages, discounted products and services, discounted gym membership and more!
- We provide affordable massage therapy to cliental with the purpose of healing and wellness.
- Work for and with professionals who care about you and your well-being.
- Rooms are equipped with state of the art equipment including iPad’s for client files.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Must be an active licensed Oregon Massage Therapist in good standing.
- Hourly Rate + tips + incentives + annual increases + rewards/recognition program
- Based on experience and salary expectations.
Apply or contact our clinic directly to learn more.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up