Licensed Massage TherapistEastgate @ Jungle Jim's Franchised Location 4450 Eastgate Blvd., Cincinnati, Ohio, 45245 Job ID: 2020-92191 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the #1 Massage Therapy Provider in the industry!!
Do you love massage therapy and want to work in an environment where your skills are maximized, while earning a substantial income? We are looking for friendly and outgoing professionals who can assist our clients in their body’s wellness and help them achieve life changing results.
At PCRK Group you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many massage therapy treatments as you want. And our membership model means you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who has a passion for massage therapy, enjoys helping people, and has a money-motivated attitude
- Comfortable with following protocols and upholding the highest level of integrity
- Passionate individual who thrives in a busy environment, while always providing the ultimate client experience
- Willing to learn other body wellness techniques such as Stretch and Rapid Tension Relief therapy
- Must be a licensed Massage Therapist. Some experience is helpful HOWEVER, we offer PAID training for all new hires, regardless of experience
- Must have a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and efficiency with your clients
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Opportunities for growth
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and fun work environment
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Excellent Medical Plans for all full time and part time employees
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off for all full time & part time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- Free CEU’s for massage therapists and additional training in massage modalities for additional income
- 40% discount on products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services monthly
- Multi-state/clinic locations: You can work/transfer to other locations and keep your benefits!
Full-time, Part-time, Weekends
- Massage Therapy (Required)
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up