Massage Therapist Ballantyne - $28 to $36 Per Hour!
Ballantyne Franchised Location
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU needed? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
Do you work for a massage clinic? Apply today to find out how we can BEAT YOUR PAY!
Earn on average $28 - $36 per hour!!!
Are you concerned about having a therapeutic space to practice massage with precautions in place to promote the safety of you and your clients?
Massage Envy franchisees have never been more committed to safety. Outside experts-leaders in their field were engaged to review the Massage Envy brand standards targeted at sanitation and infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of members, guests, and employees in mind. You can learn more about the brand standards that all Massage Envy franchisees must follow at https://www.massageenvy.com/about-us/health--and-safety. If you're struggling to find a way to feel safe or comfortable practicing your craft on your own, join our team where you'll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and equipment you need to get back to doing what you love.
What We Offer You: Competitive pay plans! - Flexible schedules! - Free Monthly Massage! - Bonuses! - Commissions! Tips! - Multiple locations!!!
- Bonus Potential
- Free Monthly Massage or Facial
- Get paid for cancellations & no-show appointments
- Long-term career plan and growth opportunity
- Increased pay with high volume clinic with minimal down time
- Pre-booked appointments
- All supplies provided
- Laundry & linens done for you
- Company contributed medical insurance for our full-time service providers
- Vision, Dental, and $500 Pre-loaded Flex Spending account – Completely Covered for Full Time Employees
- Accident, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Paid Continuing Education credits
- Service commissions and bonuses
- Paid time off
- Self-care and training tools
- $500 employee referral bonus program
- Employee discounts & Membership
- Growing culture built around the well-being of our service providers
- Must possess a valid Massage Therapist license in the state for which you are applying
- Must be able to pass a background check
Must provide an excellent therapeutic experience to all customers We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law
What We'll Accomplish Together
WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needswithin scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage serviceswithin Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core valuesof optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace cultureby recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicatorswho can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care championswho can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammateswho show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
Serious self-care, from your hands to your head
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. A self-care program is available to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
Ongoing education to build your skills
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.
More ways to keep bodies working
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
Appreciation for everything you do
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists. To celebrate all you do, the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect