South Park Franchised Location
Can you bring out the best in everyone you meet? This is a job that needs an inspiring individual. A confident communicator. A level-headed leader. Someone special who can keep a Massage Envy franchised location* running like a well-massage-oiled machine, championing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, as well as a safe and therapeutic environment. So if you’ve got a passion for growing business and developing talent, then this is the chance to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Smart and Experienced
- Top Performers
- Good with People
- Born Leaders
- Problem Solvers
- Champions for Regular Bodywork and Skin Care
Seeking an experienced Manager of Sales & Business to build upon our established success with the goal of broadening our client base and growing revenues annually. Successful candidates will demonstrate superior headship skills, apply advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, and possess a strong background in selling to drive the desired behaviors in our sales team to leverage best practices and improve performance.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Be able to communicate information to franchise owner and other individuals in the Massage Envy franchise network.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team culture.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Essential responsibilities fall into five broad categories as follows:
- Talent Management. Hiring, training, and motivating team members to achieve business objectives. Holding team members accountable to performance objectives and taking corrective actions as needed. Establishing and monitoring staff work schedules and managing human resource functions, where assigned, including: interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns and disputes, payroll processing, and all associated recordkeeping.
- Operations Oversight. Overseeing and managing daily operations of the franchised location, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to members and guests. Maintain a professional, clean, and safe environment for employees, members and guests. Utilize management reports to monitor overall performance and take action as needed. Establish processes to maintain the smooth operation of the physical plant, ensuring a pleasant and friendly environment for customers and employees. Manage key business operations activities including: inventory, bank deposits, marketing, etc.
- Sales and Front Desk. Leading by example, sell memberships by teaching and following a proven sales process. Set and manage individual and team sales goals, upsell products and services, and emphasize ongoing improvement through role playing and training activities.
- Customer Engagement. Promote and follow up on customer surveys, address complaints, and nurture customer relationships with the objective of providing each and every customer a great experience. Monitor and address member retention as a primary objective. Utilize customer surveys and secret shops in coaching sessions to recognize exceptional service, and to address identified areas of improvement.
- Team Massage Envy. Embrace and demonstrate the core values of Massage Envy: Gratitude, Optimism, Empathy, Consistency, and Excellence. Participate in region-wide “best practice” meetings, back-up other managers, participate in bi-weekly manager meetings, and demonstrate personal and professional development through sales trainings and wellness knowledge.
What it Takes to Succeed
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a college degree (preferred).
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
- Demonstrated experience as a revenue generator - prior commissioned sales experience required.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends through the use of sales, operational, and financial reports.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
What you’ll experience at Massage Envy franchised locations:
We’re better together bringing together the support of not just a franchised location team, but an entire community of more than 35,000 therapists, estheticians, stretch providers, and associates who share your passion.
Feel good while doing good with self-care resources for both body and mind, exciting new services and enhancements, and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of more than 1.5 million clients each month.
Committed to safety and setting the industry standard on providing a safe, therapeutic, and healing environment for services providers, clients, and everyone in between.
Focused on health and wellbeing with strengthened brand standards, from training on infection prevention and control to enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols, face covering requirements, and more.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect