South Park Franchised Location
Every face (and hand and back) tells a story. But YOU know they all need the same thing to keep their skin in top condition: regular skin care from skilled professionals like you. As an esthetician, you don’t settle for ordinary results for your clients. Why would you settle for ordinary when it comes to your career? At a Massage Envy franchised location,* you have everything you need to create a future that looks beautiful. Like access to advanced products and training from leading skin care brands, customizable treatments where your artistry can shine, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, and an established client base—all so you can focus on doing more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Champions for Regular Skin Care
- Great Teammates
We are seeking Licensed Estheticians for our Massage Envy location! We offer competitive base pay and a culture that focuses on growth and success. If you are looking to develop a loyal clientele and join a locally owned and operated franchise, come join our team!
What We Offer You:
- Up to $2,000 sign-on bonus for full-time Estheticians
- $200 Employee Referral Bonus
- Annual Anniversary Bonus
- 401k with Company Match
- FREE Employee Services & Continuing Education
- FREE Uniforms and Business Cards
- Paid Time Off
- Service Commissions and Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 w/Employer Contribution, Short & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Life Assistance Program, and MORE Benefits!
- Self-Care and Training Tools
- Employee Product Discounts
- All supplies provided for you
- Growing culture built around the well-being of our service providers
- Must possess a valid Esthetics license in the state of North Carolina
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must provide an excellent skincare services to all customers
Our commitment to you:
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. You will work in an environment where your input is respected and honored. We believe in life-long learning and the opportunity to grow in your field.
Apply today to start your journey to not only taking care of others but also yourself!
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients look and feel their best, so they have the confidence to do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every single day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- within Massage Envy's policies, protocols to craft truly personalized sessions and recommending a home-care regimen to achieve desired results.
- , maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- who have a minimum of 500 hours of skin care education and required classroom work under their belts. You'll also need to meet the esthetics licensing requirements in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- , seeking ongoing training to build on their skin care mastery
- who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and guide clients through the treatment to achieve the goals of each service.
- who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing skin care skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
As serious about skin care as you are
Massage is a part of the name, but skin care is in the brand’s nature. In fact, Massage Envy is, collectively across its franchise network, America's #1 skin care provider. There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skin care or careers. With cutting-edge services, customizable protocols, and the most results-focused product lines, you have everything you need to do what you love: transform lives one face at a time.
Feeling healthy from the inside out
Stress affects the skin. It can have the same effects on your career. Mental wellness resources are available to help you bring the same balance to your life that you bring to your clients’ skin. The program gives Massage Envy franchised location employees and their families access to confidential counseling sessions via phone, video, and online chat, as well as other mental health resources to help navigate life’s ups and downs.
Appreciation for everything you do
It isn't possible to put one’s best face forward without estheticians. To celebrate all you do to keep clients glowing and business growing, the Massage Envy Esthetician of the Year program was created.
Ongoing training and education
Skin care trends and treatments are constantly changing, but you’ll have endless opportunities to soak up the latest skin care knowledge. From product training with leading skin care brand partners to ongoing education provided in partnership with respected, professional organizations, you’ll have the learning support you need to continue building your expertise and perfecting your techniques.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect