As a sales and customer service professional, you're the key to unlocking the value of total body care. As you help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch; convert guests into members; and maximize the positive impact of in-location services through home-care product retail sales, you're a critical part of helping people feel their best. You deserve a career that helps you feel and deliver your best. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture of care that inspires you to be your best, building excellent customer experiences from the inside out.
What we offer
AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS YOU
by recognizing the importance of your role in making clients’ wellness journey a positive one from the moment they walk in the door.
A CULTURE THAT EMPOWERS YOU
to be an active part of our community of caregivers, matching clients with the right service providers and maximizing the impact of the wellness experience through enhancements, home care products, and membership.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS THAT SUSTAIN YOU
with flexible schedules and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Do you love helping others?
Do you have good energy, positive outlook, and passion for sales and helping people? We want you!!
- Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and retain a client base.
- Connect clients with retail products and gift cards that improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
- Base plus Commissions/Bonuses
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Membership and Discounts
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and growing our member base to help more people on their wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing experience. This includes:
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Promoting the value of total body care
- Driving member retention
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values
- Protecting our workplace culture
What it Takes to Succeed:
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Sales Driven
- People of integrity .
- Ability to problem solve
- Provides heartfelt customer service
- Able to Multi Task
- Enjoys working together in a healthy environment
- Promotes investing in your self
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Requirements for this position:
PT and FT available
Schedule Flexibility and Availability
Able to work days, evenings, and one weekend day each week
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up