Administrative ManagerBrea Downtown Franchised Location 375 East Birch Street, Brea, CA, 92821 Job ID: 2019-73313 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Can you bring out the best in everyone you meet? This is a job that needs an inspiring individual. A confident communicator. A level-headed leader. Someone special who can keep a Massage Envy franchised location* running like a well-massage-oiled machine. So if you’ve got a passion for growing business and developing talent, then this is the chance to do more of what you love.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Smart and Experienced
- Top Performers
- Good with People
- Born Leaders
- Problem Solvers
- Champions for Regular Bodywork and Skin Care
A MISSION THAT MATTERS
Everyone deserves a body that works. And we believe that regular massage and skin care aren’t a luxury; they’re body maintenance, pure and simple. As the leader of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you’ll lead the way in helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, chronic pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love.To us, that’s a big reason we love what we do.
A CULTURE OF CARE
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
MASSAGE ENVY FRANCHISED LOCATIONS OFFER:
More fun than a team of one
with the support of not just a franchised location team, but an entire community of more than 35,000 therapists, estheticians, and associates who share your passion.
More ways to feel good while doing good
with self-care resources for both body and mind, exciting new services and enhancements, and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of more than 1.5 million clients each month.
A strong commitment to safety
and setting the industry standard on providing a safe, therapeutic, healing environment for service providers, clients, and everyone in between.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As an Administrative Manager at Massage Envy Yorba Linda, Placentia and Brea Dowtown, you’re responsible for the successful operations of the franchised location.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Onboarding and completing new hire orientation for all positions.
- Responsible for ensuring inventory reports in Millennium are updated, auditing clinic’s on hand counts, and reporting and investigating discrepancies.
- Gathering inventory counts and preparing orders to be submitted weekly, bi-weekly, and/or monthly.
- Monitor and create systems and process for loss prevention program.
- Processes reports on key metric/indicators for clinic and sends weekly and monthly to Clinic Manager, Director, and General Manager. (Skincare Innovation, Stretch Services, Flash)
- Responsible to meet hiring goals for each position FDA/MT/ST/SP. Reviews resumes, conducts phone interviews, and schedules 1st and 2nd interviews for all positions.
- Processes payroll for the clinic and leads payroll call.
- Manage and help facilitate workers comp cases and leave of absence.
- Conduct monthly audits on loss prevention reports: waive, refund, discounts, etc.
- Help facilitate launch of new services and promotions.
- Responsible for updating and completing LOA/Resignation/Terminations doc.
- Actively attend and participate in community networking and outreach events/meetings
What's in it for you?
- Benefits that help you take care of you and your loved one.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with hourly rates ranging from $14.00 - $16.00 per hour, with bonus opportunities based on performance. Our highest performing managers take home more than $35,000 a year.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a college degree (preferred).
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Be able to communicate information to franchise owner and other individuals in the Massage Envy franchise network.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team culture.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up