Sales & Customer Service Associate [CUSTOMIZATION REQUIRED]
Bloomington Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
Earn Up To $25 Per Membership Sold + Your Base Hourly Rate!!
Massage Envy is looking for committed, friendly, upbeat and sales minded individuals to join our team! As a Front Desk Sales Associate at one of our Atticus Franchise Group Massage Envy franchised locations, the largest operator system for Massage Envy, you play an important role in driving our vision that total body care is an integral part of everyone's well-being journey while executing the task at hand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follow and execute the sales process and script.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on new and expanded services, as well as leading retail skin care products.
- Promoting the benefits of memberships to guess while driving member retention through outreach via phone and email to current members.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
- Earn unlimited commissions and incentives in addition to your hourly rate!
- For Full-Time employees, the company offers a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, and Vision through Anthem.
- Other coverages offered include Short- and Long-Term Disability options, Life Insurance, Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity.
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted services and products for Employee Membership!
- Opportunities of advanced growth and professional development based on performance.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to connect clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care.
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experts in customer service who makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Passionate people who love what they do and bring their drive and excitement to work with them every day.
Our Commitment to You
As the largest Massage Envy Franchise owners, with over 70 locations across the US, we pride ourselves on Accountability, Integrity, and Teamwork. We invest in your personal and professional growth by encouraging open communication and providing you with ongoing training and development supported by a structured management team to help you succeed.
Ready to Join the Atticus Massage Envy Family? Apply Today!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect