As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That’s why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you’ll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
What we offer
Free Continuing Education
Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE
Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE
Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Are you able to focus on what you love, Massage Therapy?
At Massage Envy we can give you the freedom to do what you love, Massage Therapy. We believe in providing an environment where you can focus on what you are good at, Massage Therapy. Rooms are cleaned for you,towels are stocked and ready to use, and we also provide all supplies, including linens and oils, necessary to help you be a successful Massage Therapist.
We can provide as many appointments as you want. Our client base is strong and we believe in making sure our Massage Therapists have the schedule that works for them, even if that is just one day a week!
OurBellevue locationis currently looking forPart Time and Full Timepositions.
We offer a healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with average hourly compensation of $43 per service hour. Our therapists who worked more than 30 hours/week in Bellevue earned over $68,000 on average last year.
- Paid time off
- Health & Vision insurance
- Dental & Disability insurance
- Subsidized CEUs, self-care products and classes
- Employer-paid government programs and more
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up