As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That’s why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you’ll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you’ll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
What we offer
Free Continuing Education
Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE
Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE
Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Join our team of friendly and dedicated professional Massage Therapists supported by an enthusiastic front desk staff who actively fill their appointment book according to their availability, and a management team who respects their abilities and schedule needs.
Massage Envy provides 50-80 minute customized massage sessions covering a variety of modalities to meet client needs. Total Body Stretch is the latest additions to the services provided. Our Massage Therapists practice their skills in a safe environment with state of the art and well stocked rooms while upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
We also welcome and sponsor recent graduates for limited permit .
Flexible schedules set according to your availability and limits. Additional benefits:
- Tremendous opportunity for GREAT TIPS and your earnings potential ranges between $50-$60K/year working a 28 hours per week schedule.
- Well-stocked therapy rooms, with hydraulic massage tables.
- Use of iPads to minimize tedious paperwork.
- Discounted monthly massages or facials, or total body stretch sessions.
- Reimbursement for CEU's.
- Generous employee discounts on products.
- Free self care program provided to all team members.
- Break room stocked with snacks, break time honored.
Positions are also available at our Rye Brook location.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform 50-80 minute professional quality massage therapy sessions.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Create excellent client experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attend all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and work.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Must adhere to all applicable New York State local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License Registration.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish Massage is required. Deep Tissue Massage or knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities preferred.
- Employment is conditional upon satisfactory results of background and reference checks.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Check out this Job LocationView Map
Watch our videos
Massage Envy Careers
A Career at Massage Envy
Get to know ME at a deeper level. Sign up to stay updated on the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up