Massage Therapist Full TimeBedford-Mt. Kisco Franchised Location 737 Bedford Road, Bedford Hills, NY, 10507 Job ID: 2018-47737 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
Join our team of friendly and dedicated professional Massage Therapists supported by an enthusiastic front desk staff who actively fill their appointment book according to their availability, and a management team who respects their abilities and schedule needs.
Massage Envy provides 50-80 minute customized massage sessions covering a variety of modalities to meet client needs. Total Body Stretch is the latest additions to the services provided. Our Massage Therapists practice their skills in a safe environment with state of the art and well stocked rooms while upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
We also welcome and sponsor recent graduates for limited permit.
Flexible schedules set according to your availability and limits. Additional benefits:
- Tremendous opportunity for GREAT TIPS and Your earnings potential ranges between $50-$60K/year working a 28 hours per week schedule.
- Well stocked therapy rooms, with hydraulic massage tables.
- Use of iPads to minimize tedious paperwork.
- Discounted monthly massages or facials, or total body stretch sessions.
- Reimbursement for CEU's.
- Generous employee discounts on products on services.
- Free self care program provided to all team members.
- Break room stocked with snacks, break time honored.
Positions are also available at our Rye Brook location.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform 50-80 minute professional quality massage therapy sessions.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Create excellent client experience through friendly and helpful attitude.Reliable, on time attendance. Attend all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and work entire scheduled shift.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Must adhere to all applicable New York State local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License Registration.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish Massage is required. Deep Tissue Massage or knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities preferred.
- Employment is conditional upon satisfactory results of background and reference checks.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up