Augusta Exchange Franchised Location
Can you bring out the best in everyone you meet? This is a job that needs an inspiring individual. A confident communicator. A level-headed leader. Someone special who can keep a Massage Envy franchised location* running like a well-massage-oiled machine, championing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, as well as a safe and therapeutic environment. So if you’ve got a passion for growing business and developing talent, then this is the chance to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Smart and Experienced
- Top Performers
- Good with People
- Born Leaders
- Problem Solvers
- Champions for Regular Bodywork and Skin Care
* Looking for OPEN availability - hiring ASAP *
Send you resumes to email@example.com
Are you a natural leader who loves to inspire others to succeed? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy Augusta. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a manager at our Augusta franchised location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Rally a team of caring professionalsto deliver an excellent end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
- Build relationships with a talented teamof massage therapists, estheticians, and customer service superstars to guide, support, and inspire them.
- Own the success of an all-star locationwhere clients want to be, and service providers want to stay.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of youincluding if you are aFULL TIME EMPLOYEEinclude 30 hours a week or more and you will accrue paid time off by hours worked.VISIONandDENTAL: Benefits are paid in full for full time employees (30 hours a week or more) after 90 days of employment. A Flex Spending card with a $700.00 available balance is issued once a year to help offset medical insurance, deductibles, etc. You may also have payroll deductions in the amount of your choice added to this card, if you so choose.
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work with bonus opportunities each month. These bonuses are based on performance and the success of meeting clinic goals.
- A dynamic, energizing environmentwhere you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Leader training and developmentto help you grow as a manager and lead your team.
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Leading the way to an amazing experience for members and guestsby managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer challenges.
- Helping the location move more people forward in their wellness journeysby driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the team to achieve them.
- Building a high-achieving teamby setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve and grow.
- Running a tight shipwhere every operational detail is addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to location employees (including any local and state licensing laws for massage therapists and estheticians).
- Creating a strong workplace culturewhere all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Modelling the Massage Envy core valuesof optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
As a manager at this franchised Massage Envy location,* you’re responsible for the successful operations of the franchised location.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and managing daily operations of the franchised location, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to members and guests.
- Assisting franchise owner in setting and achieving membership and retail sales and profitability goals and partnering with franchise owner to regularly monitor progress against goals.
- Managing staff and training, monitoring, and coaching the performance of sales associates.
- Establishing and monitoring staff work schedules and managing human resource functions, where assigned, including interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns and disputes, payroll processing, disciplining and terminating employees as well as all associated recordkeeping.
- Managing key business operations including inventory, bank deposits, marketing, etc.
- Maintaining a professional, clean, and safe environment for employees, members and guests, and developing a culture in the franchised location that embraces and reflects the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
What it Takes to Succeed
- Smart and experiencedwith prior background in management, marketing, sales, service or retail and a college degree (preferred).
- Born leaderswho can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire and who aren't afraid to have tough conversations.
- Top performerswho can set goals, prioritize work, analyze business performance, and delegate effectively.
- Problem solverswho can think on their feet, bring people to compromise, and resolve conflict.
- Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing positive relationships with employees, members, and guests.
Qualified candidates will need to meet the criteria below:
- Education, Skills and Training:
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a college degree (preferred).
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Be able to communicate information to franchise owner and other individuals in the Massage Envy franchise network.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team culture.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
What you’ll experience at Massage Envy franchised locations:
We’re better together bringing together the support of not just a franchised location team, but an entire community of more than 35,000 therapists, estheticians, stretch providers, and associates who share your passion.
Feel good while doing good with self-care resources for both body and mind, exciting new services and enhancements, and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of more than 1.5 million clients each month.
Committed to safety and setting the industry standard on providing a safe, therapeutic, and healing environment for services providers, clients, and everyone in between.
Focused on health and wellbeing with strengthened brand standards, from training on infection prevention and control to enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols, face covering requirements, and more.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect