Front Desk Sales Associate
Augusta Exchange Franchised Location
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, sharing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols with pride, or championing the wellness program, you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Sales superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
*Looking for Open Availabilty* Hiring ASAP.
Send your resumes to email@example.com
- Help clients understand the benefitsof regular massage, skin care, and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and gueststo grow and retain a client base.
- Connect clients with retail productsthat improve, enhance, and extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of youincluding 40% discount on retail products, 50% discount on services for ALL EMPLOYEES.
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work with a base pay of $10.50/hour fore hires without industry experience and can sart higher based on previous industry, relevant customer service, and sales experience. Other bonuses include a retail bonus of 10 commission of retail sales that are >$100 or more, membership sales bonus, and community events bonus.
- A dynamic, energizing environmentwhere you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Trainingto help you grow and refine your sales and customer service skills.
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Providing outstanding customer serviceby greeting clients upon arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our location.
- Promoting the value of total body careby educating clients on new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging home-care retail purchases based on service provider recommendations.
- Driving member retentionthrough outreach via phone and email to current members.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core valuesof optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace cultureby recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
As a front desk associate at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests. These include:
- Answering phone calls.
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
- Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
- Promoting the Wellness Program.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
- Sales superstarswho aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or sales experience.
- People of integrityready to champion the well-being of members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if it isn’t the easy thing).
- Smart and savvywith solid math and computer skills, confidence handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Masters of customer servicewho makes everyone they interact with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone. Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feetwith the ability to think critically, juggle multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammateswho can work well with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Supporters of total body carewith a general knowledge of massage and skin care services.
Qualified candidates will need to have:
Education, Skills, and Training:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect