WELLNESS ADVISOR & SALES ASSOCIATE - SOUTH ASHEVILLE - FULL & PART TIME AVAILABLEAsheville South Franchised Location 1863 Hendersonville Road, Asheville, North Carolina, 28803 Job ID: 2016-7297 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, or championing the wellness program—you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Sales Superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
A MISSION THAT MATTERS
Everyone deserves a body that works. And we believe that regular massage and skin care aren’t a luxury; they’re body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you’re a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, chronic pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. To us, that’s a big reason we love what we do.
A CULTURE OF CARE
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
WELLNESS ADVISOR & SALES ASSOCIATE - SOUTH ASHEVILLE - FULL OR PART TIME
We help people feel their best.
Total body care at Massage Envy is an integral part of everyone’s well-being journey.
Like you, we’re out to make a positive difference in people’s lives.Maybe that’s why Massage Envy Asheville has its own unique culture.You’ll find it to be a friendly, giving, and supportive environment.
Massage Envy is hiring Wellness Advisors for both part and full time positions at their very busy South Asheville Spa.The Wellness Advisor is a vital role to the successful operations at Massage Envy, with the primary goal of offering excellent customer service to customers and assisting in daily operational tasks.Massage Envy Wellness Advisors are employees, not contract labor, and earn competitive pay.
WITH US YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Orientation and continued in-house training.
- Paid training.
- Ability to earn a great living while supporting the therapy team, allowing them to make a difference in people's lives every day.
- Being an employee, not contact labor.
- Working alongside the best Licensed Massage Therapists & Estheticians in Asheville (the majority of our team have years and years of hands-on experience).
- Knowing you are a valued part of our team.
- Employee massages at reduced cost.
- Great opportunities for advancement.
- A locally owned and operated business.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Earn $12.00-$14.00+ per hour with bonuses.
- Major Medical Coverage provided through Aetna for Full-Time Employees (Part-Time Employees receive free access to doctors including their dependents).
- Short Term Disability & Life Insurance Policies provided for free to Full-Time Employees (Part-Time Employees may select these as optional paid benefits).
- Dental, Life, Disability & other amazing benefits available and supported by Spa.
- Free employee massages and facials.
- Many additional benefits (see above for more details).
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, checking members in and out for appointments, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival, and selling and renewing memberships, calling in active members to invite an appointment, log and relay member concerns to the management team.
- Assists in maintaining a professional, clean and organized front desk, reception area, therapy rooms, and common areas.
- Assists with restocking linen shelves and replacing full linen bags, assists with checking lotion supplies and inventory.
- Understands and applies strategic membership sales offerings to all guests.
- Promptly and professionally answering of the phone.
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
- Understands, believes in and upholds Massage Envy's Purpose, Vision and Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
What it Takes to Succeed
- Able to work flexible days and hours, including at least some evenings and weekends.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, and sales staff.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- “Whatever it takes” attitude.
- Ability to identify and problem solve.
- Outgoing personality and persuasive communicator.
- Proficient prioritization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Outgoing personality.
- Professional image.
- Ability to continuously sit, stand and/or walk quickly.
- Ability to bend, lift, and squat frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally.
- Able to move quickly and handle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Must be passionate about massage, helping people, and healing.
- Must adhere to local and state laws and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Previous sales experience preferred.
Reasonable accommodations are available to individuals with disabilities, upon request, as required by law.
APPLY TODAY OR STOP BY AND ASK FOR A TOUR -- YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up