MASSAGE THERAPIST - FULL TIME NORTH ASHEVILLE
Asheville North Franchised Location
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU needed? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
MASSAGE THERAPIST (LICENSED)
FULL-TIME IN NORTH ASHEVILLE
Welcome to the new and better Massage Envy! Follow the below steps to learn about us as efficiently as possible.
STEP 1 – BRIEF SUMMARY HIGHLIGHTS:
Hopefully these quick facts will get your attention…
- Earn $33.00 - $47.50+ / hour ($51,480 - $74,100+ year)
- Receive up to a $500 new hire bonus
- Flexible schedule – you choose when you want to work (weekends & evenings not required)
- Premium night & evening shifts increase your pay even more on every service performed, up to an additional $4.00 / hour
- Amazing full-time benefits such as healthcare, dental, vision, disability, even paid time off
- Majority of your clients will be repeat customers allowing you to see the results of your work
- Steady schedule that doesn’t slow off-season
- No laundry or folding towels makes for a shorter shift
- Structured environment that puts your safety first
- 10+ Free Continuing Education classes each year
STEP 2 – WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT US: http://measheville.com/awards.jpg
Haven’t heard about the New Massage Envy? Don’t take our word for it…
- 2021 Best of Asheville Gold Award Winner (voted 1st place in all of Asheville)
- Prestigious 2019 Spirit Award (out of 1,100+ locations)
- Multiple Asheville Chamber Sky High Growth Awards
STEP 3 – TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR: http://measheville.com/tour
Take a brief virtual tour of an Asheville location.
STEP 4 – ADDITIONAL DETAILS:
See below for more specific details regarding the position.
STEP 5 – APPLY OR SCHEDULE A TOUR:
Apply on this site or contact us at (828) 255-8900 x112 to schedule an in-person tour.
Our Culture: Like you, we’re out to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Maybe that’s why Massage Envy Asheville has its own unique culture. You’ll find it to be a friendly, giving, and supportive environment.
A HEALTHY COMPENSATION PLAN:
- Total compensation ranges from $33.00 - $47.50+ / hour ($51,480 - $74,100+ / year + assuming 30 hours hands-on per week).
- Premium night & evening shifts increase your pay even more on every service performed, up to an additional $4.00 / hour (nights/weekends not required)
- Earn client request bonuses
- Keep 100% of your own gratuities (you earned it, you should keep it!)
- Excellent pay with steady clients (well above industry-average)
- You're an employee, not just contract labor
NEW HIRE BONUS -- LIMITED TIME: Receive up to a $500 new hire bonus for all applications received between now and January 31st, 2022. The more days you are scheduled each week equates to a larger bonus (2 days = $200, 3 days = $300, 4 days = $400, 5 days = $500), and the bonus is earned after being on the client schedule for 30-days.
BENEFITS THAT HELP TAKE CARE OF YOU:
- Paid Time Off (Full-Time Employees).
- Major Medical Coverage provided for Full-Time Therapists (Part-Time Employees receive free access to doctors including their dependents).
- Dental and Life benefits available.
- Retail discounts, massages, stretch & skin care services at reduced cost.
- Additional benefits (see below for more details).
What We'll Accomplish Together
WITH US YOU’LL ENJOY:
- Working with repeat customers allowing you to see the results of your work.
- Excellent pay with steady clients (our pay is well above the industry average).
- Client request bonuses and additional upgrade service commissions.
- Employer supported healthcare insurance plans available (27.5+ hours/week employees).
- Employer provided access to doctors 24/7 for employee and dependents (less than 27.5 hours/week employees).
- Optional dental, vision, disability and other insurance plans available (27.5+ hours/week employees).
- Employee massages at a reduced cost.
- Keeping 100% of your gratuities.
- Fixed work schedules full of appointments – no on-call shifts.
- Orientation and continued in-house training.
- 10+ FREE continuing education classes each year.
- No requirement to fold towels/laundry or perform other non-therapy tasks.
- Flexible schedules that fit your life.
- Ability to earn a great living doing what you love.
- Fully customize sessions utilizing a variety of modalities.
- Well-stocked treatment rooms with state-of-the-art equipment including hydraulic lift tables, room temperature control, towel warmers, etc.
- Being an employee, not contract labor.
- Working alongside the best Licensed Massage Therapists in Asheville (the majority of our Therapists have years and years of hands-on experience).
- Knowing you are a valued part of our team.
- Great opportunities for advancement.
- A locally owned and operated business.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Perform consecutive 50, 80 or 110-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Perform integrated sessions, designing specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to client’s receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and guest pass programs.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
What it Takes to Succeed
- Knowledge of multiple modalities including but not limited to Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, and sales staff.
- Understands, is passionate about, and believes in helping people through the healing benefits of skincare, massage therapy and bodywork.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- “Whatever it takes” attitude.
- Ability to identify and problem solve.
- Outgoing personality.
- Professional image.
- Ability to continuously stand and/or walk quickly.
- Ability to bend, lift, and squat frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally.
- Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
- Must pass a background check.
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web sites http://AshevilleMassageEnvy.com and http://JobsToEnvy.
Benefits You'll Love
Serious self-care, from your hands to your head
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. A self-care program is available to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
Ongoing education to build your skills
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.
More ways to keep bodies working
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
Appreciation for everything you do
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists. To celebrate all you do, the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect