Massage TherapistCalumet, WI Franchised Location 3201 E. Calumet Street, Appleton, Wisconsin, 54915 Job ID: 2018-40949 Job Type: Regular Part-Time
Knotted necks? Not a problem. Soothing muscle aches? Mastered it. You’re the one who knows what clients need to keep their bodies working. But when was the last time someone asked what YOU need? Massage Envy franchised locations* provide a consistent clientele, all the supplies you need, a safe and therapeutic environment, and freedom from the marketing and administrative work that comes from running your own business. And that’s just the beginning of how you’ll be empowered to do more of what you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- All Supplies Provided
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM
YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.Learn More
ONGOING EDUCATION TO
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.Learn More
MORE WAYS TO KEEP
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
EVERYTHING YOU DO
There is no Massage Envy without massage therapists, and we’re all in on celebrating all that you do. That’s why the Massage Envy Therapist of the Year award program was created.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Established clinic with loyal clientele and demand for more growth from the community!
Are you looking to do what you love--help people? Are you up-to-date on what's happening at Massage Envy (a lot has changed!)? Here is a glimpse of what we offer to help our fabulously talented therapists continue to thrive -
1. Have your own business? No problem, come work for us too!
2.FREE ongoing in-house training and CE classes (partial list) --Self-Care Class, Safe Deep Tissue Techniques, Prenatal/Side-Lying Techniques, Hot Stone Class, Passive Stretching Class
3.We provide all supplies, linens, hydraulic tables, warmers, all lubricant options, and uniforms shirts at no cost to you
4.Free trades when you are not booked
5.Set your schedule to be as relaxed or busy as you want
6.We have service enhancements that will help you work smarter not harder
7.BENEFITS: disability, dental, vision, and life insurance, PTO
8.Up to 45CE credits education through Massage Envy's sponsorship of the World Massage Conference
9.Reimbursement for liability insurance
10.Our promise and commitment to you, our staff, and our customers to continue to keep our standards high and quality of therapeutic care the best in the nation.
Part -time and Full-time opportunities. No matter your specialty, we have clients that need you!
Earn more with Massage Envy! Here at Calumet our therapists have an average of 4 years and up to 8 years of experience in the field. Between the pay, the benefits, and helping people feel their best, our therapists love it here!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please contact Jacy at email@example.com or 920-731-5300
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
**At this time we are offering a $1,250 sign on bonus for part time Massage Therapists!
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up