Alameda Towne Centre Franchised Location
Can you bring out the best in everyone you meet? This is a job that needs an inspiring individual. A confident communicator. A level-headed leader. Someone special who can keep a Massage Envy franchised location* running like a well-massage-oiled machine, championing our comprehensive sanitizing and disinfecting protocols, as well as a safe and therapeutic environment. So if you’ve got a passion for growing business and developing talent, then this is the chance to do more of what you love.
We're looking for people who are:
- Smart and Experienced
- Top Performers
- Good with People
- Born Leaders
- Problem Solvers
- Champions for Regular Bodywork and Skin Care
Massage Envy (ME), is looking for an engaging and enthusiastic individual who has the experience and passion for leading a sales and customer service team. Candidate will be resonsible for overseeing abd leading front desk sales team, providing daily staff oversight, conducting staff training, building membership sales, supporting client relationships, expanding marketing efforts and being the internal advocate for our massage member clients. In this sales nanagment position, you will be the primary lead person working at the front entrance area of the "ME" clinic. You will be directly responsible for driving all new member sales efforts, including membership retention, calling on members and guests, addressing member issues, scheduling, hiring, training, and supporting front-desk daily activities, including processes with our talented therapist team. Ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales, managing and leading staff members, business operations management, customer-facing sales and support roles, experience with managing customers, driving membership sales and handling daily client member processes.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Function:Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, checking members in and out for appointments, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival and selling and renewing memberships, calling inactive members to invite an appointment, log and relay member concerns to manager. Candidate is required to introduce , discuss and sell memberships services on a daily basis. Candidate will also be required to conduct daily outbound calls to both active members, guests, new leads and follow up with memeber issues.
- Assists in maintaining professional, clean and organized front desk and reception area.
- Understands and applies strategic sales offerings (member dues/cash, auto renewable, etc.)
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of the clinic, common areas and store room, assist with stocking linen shelves and replacing full linen bags; assists with checking lotion supplies and assists with inventory
- Other duties as assigned by Clinic Management.
What it Takes to Succeed
Qualifications:The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required for this job.Education, Skills and Experience:
- Must present strong sales experience with prior jobs
- Must have a good understanding of computer and phone experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Basic math and cash handling experience, phone and computer skills.
- Customer service and sales experience, required
- Must be customer service oriented and able to interact professionally with members/guests, prospective clients, vendors and clinic management.
- Must have good communication skills in order to effectively communicate with members/guests on membership benefits, and clinic policies and procedures.
- Must be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Able to effectively train, motivate and drive front desk sales staff
- Must work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours.
What you’ll experience at Massage Envy franchised locations:
We’re better together bringing together the support of not just a franchised location team, but an entire community of more than 35,000 therapists, estheticians, stretch providers, and associates who share your passion.
Feel good while doing good with self-care resources for both body and mind, exciting new services and enhancements, and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of more than 1.5 million clients each month.
Committed to safety and setting the industry standard on providing a safe, therapeutic, and healing environment for services providers, clients, and everyone in between.
Focused on health and wellbeing with strengthened brand standards, from training on infection prevention and control to enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols, face covering requirements, and more.
Benefits You'll Love
A mission that matters
Everyone deserves a body that works. Regular massage and skin care aren't a luxury; they're body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you're a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. That's a big reason to love what you do, too.
A culture of care
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Please note that this video series was filmed prior to the emergence of COVID-19 and does not reflect the current strengthened safety protocols in place. Learn about the commitment to the health and safety for franchisees’ employees, members, and guests.
Stay Connected with Me
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign up to connect