Sales AssocaiteAlameda Towne Centre Franchised Location 2233 South Shore Center West, Alameda, California, 94501 Job ID: 2018-36653 Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Transforming lives through regular massage and skin care begins with you. Because when a client walks in that door, you’re the tone setter. The hero of help. The commander of care. So whether it’s matching a client need to the perfect service provider, singing the praises of products and enhanced therapies, or championing the wellness program—you’ll be leading the charge in helping people do more of what they love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible Schedules
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Sales Superstars
- Champions for Regular Bodywork
- Masters of Customer Service
- Fast on their Feet
- Great Teammates
- People of Integrity
A MISSION THAT MATTERS
Everyone deserves a body that works. And we believe that regular massage and skin care aren’t a luxury; they’re body maintenance, pure and simple. As a member of a Massage Envy franchised location team, you’re a critical part of helping every member and guest—from the nine-to-five warriors and busy moms, to the athletes, chronic pain sufferers, and everyone in between—do more of the things they love. To us, that’s a big reason we love what we do.
A CULTURE OF CARE
Caring for members and guests begins with taking care of each other. The massage therapists, estheticians, sales and customer service associates, and managers who work in Massage Envy franchised locations are more than teams—they’re family. And with the Self-Care Commitment, a program that empowers managers and service associates to be self-care advocates for their service provider teammates, as well as mental wellness resources to help you navigate life’s ups and downs, you’ll have the tools you need to take care of yourself and each other.
Massage Envy of Alameda is growing fast, and we are excited and committed to bring a new energy to the popular massage lifestyle brand, known as Massage Envy. We are immediately seeking top talent, who understands customer loyally, commitment and offers an exceptional ability to bring high-power sales efforts to the brand. We welcome candidates who strive on these aptitudes and hope to hear from you!
What We'll Accomplish Together
Job Title:Sales and Customer Service - This is a Sales position requiring effective sales and customer service for our members.
Reports To: Clinic Manager / Business Owners
Function:Providing effective front desk customer service and sales efforts for exisiting and new members. Offering excellent customer service to guests and members, and assisting the clinic manager in daily operational tasks.
Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, checking members in and out for appointments, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival and selling and renewing memberships, calling inactive members to invite an appointment, log and relay member concerns to manager. Candidate is required to introduce , discuss and sell memberships services on a daily basis. Candidate will also be required to conduct daily outbound calls to both active members, guests, new leads and follow up with memeber issues.
- Assists in maintaining professional, clean and organized front desk and reception area.
- Understands and applies strategic sales offerings (member dues/cash, auto renewable, etc.)
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of the clinic, common areas and store room, assist with stocking linen shelves and replacing full linen bags; assists with checking lotion supplies and assists with inventory
- Other duties as assigned by Clinic Management.
What it Takes to Succeed
Qualifications:The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required for this job.Education, Skills and Experience:
- Must present strong sales experience with prior jobs
- Must have a good understanding of computer and phone experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Basic math and cash handling experience, phone and computer skills.
- Customer service and sales experience, required
- Must be customer service oriented and able to interact professionally with members/guests, prospective clients, vendors and clinic management.
- Must have good communication skills in order to effectively communicate with members/guests on membership benefits, and clinic policies and procedures.
- Must be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Must work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours.
Watch our videos
Sign up to hear about the latest job postings, company news, and industry info.Sign Up